Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back being the mother of a teenager!

My 14 year old daughter came home last night, after being away at camp for almost 8 weeks. It's been so different having 3 ,younger, low maintenance kids at home, than having this, almost adult, invade my home! The way I cook, what I cook, how much I cook. Bedtime, wow, what a difference, my house was quiet at 9:30pm every night, now the "teen" is on the phone until at least 12:30am. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter, but your brain, kinda, goes on vacation when you don't have to majorly discipline. I give her this much, after barely sleeping the entire summer, she was still able to get up 9am this morning and go to my mother's house to study 4 hours for her make up math test. I don't want to jinx anything so I better keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment